Neck Brace GPX 6.5 Carbon
Ultimate Carbon Off-Road Neck Brace
The GPX 6.5 Carbon neck brace has a sleek design that is ultra-light. A rigid, non-flexible platform made of Carbon matrix, it can reduce the risk of a serious neck injury by up to 43% as it has been tested and proven to reduce neck forces.
Designed to fit all riders comfortably, the semi-rigid structure is super adjustable whilst the structure remains very rigid during a crash. It has an engineered collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones during a crash.
All Leatt neck braces are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment.
• Independently tested and proven to reduce neck forces
• Up to 43% reduction of risk for a serious neck injury
• Rigid, non-flexible platform made of Carbon matrix for lowest possible neck forces
• CoreFlex split rear folding thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body's natural movements
• Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
• Optimal helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
• Three-way adjustability and sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters to ensure optimum fit
• Three-angle rear thoracic strut adjustments to fit most body shapes
• Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
• Low profile push-button open/closure system
• Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism for injured riders
• Engineered collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
• Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
• Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
• Free, optional clear chest strap included
• CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
• Weight: from 600g
• Please look at our sizing chart for best fit: S/M-L/XL