Neck Brace GPX 5.5 Junior
High Performance Off-Road Neck Brace for Junior Riders
All Leatt neck braces are tested and proven to help reduce neck forces and thereby chances of a serious neck injury by up to 43%.
Made of reinforced polyamide, the GPX 5.5 Junior is made specifically for young riders and has a rigid, non-flexible structure offers revolutionary protection and has been improved over the years to be very comfortable.
It is adjustable to fit most riders and has a collarbone cutout that keeps your helmet and the brace away from fragile bones during a crash.
• Independently tested and proven to reduce neck forces
• Up to 43% reduction of risk for a serious neck injury
• Rigid, non-flexible platform made of reinforced polyamide for lowest possible neck forces
• CoreFlex split rear folding thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body's natural movements
• Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
• Optimal helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
• Three-way adjustability and sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters to ensure optimum fit
• Four-angle rear thoracic strut adjustments to fit most body shapes
• Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
• Low profile push-button open/closure system
• Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism for injured riders
• Engineered collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
• Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
• Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
• Free, optional, clear chest strap included
• CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
• Weight: from 700g
• Please look at our sizing chart for best fit: Junior